Senumi Tours - Theft by a rental car im

In 24 December 2016, I went with my wife for vacation in Sri Lanka.At the airport, an official tourist guide talked with me and aided me finding an available car for rent. As a result of this, I rented a car at Senumi Tours and Travel, Airport Road, Katunayake, Sri Lanka.

The car was rented for 10 days.

I paid 181912 LKR by credit card, which included 350 dollars of a reimbursable security deposit. After returning the car(as new), it was inspected by the owner of Senumi Tours and Travel, who promised to return the security deposit .Now, Senumi Tours does not answer my emails reclaiming my money and never returned the 350 dollars of the security deposit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Senumi Tours Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 12, 2017.

Senumi Tours and Travel, Sri Lanka

Airport Road, Katunayake, Sri Lanka

In 26 December 2016, I went with friends for vacation in Sri Lanka. At the airport, an official tourist guide talked with me and aided me finding an available car for rent.

As a result of this, I rented a car at Senumi Tours and Travel, Airport Road, Katunayake, Sri Lanka. The car was rented for 10 days. I paid 181912 LKR by credit card, which included 350 dollars of a reimbursable security deposit.

After returning the car at the airport, it was inspected by the owner (I guess) of Senumi Tours and Travel, who promised to return the security deposit. Now, Senumi Tours does not answer my emails reclaiming my money and never returned the 350 dollars of the security deposit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Senumi Tours Car Rental.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 08, 2017.